Why Safety Training?
- To keep your workers, your facility, the community and the environment safe.
- Reduce the risk of incidents and decrease the costs associated with such occurrences.
- Legislation requires employers educate employees regarding risks and safe handling procedures for hazardous materials and safety hazards present in their workplace.
The Health and Safety Essentials
- Develop an Occupational Health & Safety Program specific to your workplace.
- Ensure all workers have Training appropriate to their daily work tasks as well as general hazards at your workplace (aligned with OH&S Program).
- Foster a Healthy and Safe Working Culture at your workplace.
Our Training Programs
Since 2001 KG Safety Services has been developing and delivering high quality educational training and awareness sessions to our clients. Our training courses are designed to be easily incorporated into daily work practices and cover a wide range of environmental, health and safety (EHS) topics.
View All Course Topics for a listing of available course topics offered at our locations.
Training Program Options
Our Experienced Educators
KG Safety Services instructors have the subject matter expertise and on site experience that creates a dynamic classroom experience for participants. They actually know what they’re talking about!
To ensure that all instructors stay at the top of their game KG Safety Services has an in depth competency and audit system in place:
- All instructors are required to maintain certifications, certifications in first aid and complete additional related training on their subject areas.
- Audits and criminal records checks are completed prior to contract instructors being affiliated with KGSS and repeated every two years thereafter.