$100 per participant
St. John’s Ambulance Accredited.
This one day course provides basic training for immediate life threatening injuries and illnesses. The course consists of 9 hours; there will be audio visual aids, workbooks and practical exercises including a review of the following topics;
· Applicable Legislation
· Emergency Scene Management
· Shock/Unconsciousness & Fainting
· Choking Emergencies
· Head & Spinal
· Medical Conditions
· Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR Adult)
· Severe Bleeds
· Eye Injury
Site Specific Emergency First Aid Training
Looking for a course that reflects the policies and procedures you currently have in place as well as the regulatory frame work? We do that too!
On Site Training
Need on-site training? Not a problem, for groups of 10 or more this is offered for no additional cost for sites within the Capital Region.
Contact us to set up a date that works best for you!
- Program starts at 8:00 AM sharp. Students who are late may be refused admission.
- Appropriate clothing is required (i.e. jeans, pants).
- Employers are advised not to send injured employees who are unable to perform the required exercises (CPR for a minimum of 8 minutes, etc.) to pass the course e.g., employees on Workers’ Compensation or light duty.
When Registering Online:
- Complete the form below and a member of KG Safety Services staff will contact you to confirm your registration and payment information.
- Payment, or credit card information to hold your place in the course is required to confirm your registration.