$135 per participant
St.John’s Ambulance Accredited
The Standard First Aid & CPR Course will enhance your ability to handle life-threatening situations. The course consists of 16 hours; there will be audio visual aids, workbooks and practical exercises included.
The course is valid all across Canada.
This course includes the following lessons:
· Applicable Legislation
· Emergency Scene Management
· Shock/Unconsciousness & Fainting
· Choking Emergencies
· Medical Conditions
· Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR Adult, Child, Infant)
· Severe Bleeds
· Head & Spinal Injuries
· Bone & Joint
· Wound Care
· Eye Injury
· Heat & Cold
· Two Rescuer CPR
Site Specific First Aid Training
Looking for a course that reflects the policies and procedures you currently have in place as well as the regulatory frame work? We do that too!
On Site Training
Need on-site training? Not a problem, for groups of 8 or more this is offered for no additional cost for sites within the Capital Region.
Contact us to set up a date that works best for you!
- Program starts at 8:00 AM sharp. Students who are late may be refused admission.
- Appropriate clothing is required (i.e. jeans, pants).
- Employers are advised not to send injured employees who are unable to perform the required exercises (CPR, bandaging, splinting etc.) to pass the course e.g., employees on Workers’ Compensation or light duty.
When Registering Online:
- Complete the form below and a member of KG Safety Services staff will contact you to confirm your registration and payment information.
- Payment, or credit card information to hold your place in the course is required to confirm your registration.