$150 per participant
The one day, OSSA approved, KG Safety Services Inc. Industrial / Commercial End-User program will educate participants on the use of fall protection equipment, as it relates to the work performed at height. Various fall protection options exist, this course will identify which options best meet workplace needs, and give participants the tools and knowledge to work at height safely. The course material is energetically delivered over a full day, which includes hands-on activities, video analysis, and focuses on student participation. Course delivery is performed by one of our highly qualified instructors.
Workers at heights require training and appropriate fall protection systems to meet the standards of Alberta legislation, Part 9 as well as any applicable regional standards such as OSSA and company standards. In the KG Safety Services OSSA Fall Protection course we will review:
- Fall accident statistics
- Governing bodies and regulations
- Dynamics of falling
- Fall protection systems
- Fall protection planning
- Fall arrest system components
- Clearance & free fall calculations
- Harness fitting
- Equipment care and inspection
- Suspension trauma, and
- Rescue principles
Site Specific Fall Protection Training
Looking for a course that reflects the policies and procedures you currently have in place as well as the regulatory frame work? We do that too!
On Site Training
Need on-site training? Not a problem, for groups of 6 or more this is offered for no additional cost for sites within the Capital Region.
Contact us to set up a date that works best for you!
- Program starts at 8:00 AM sharp. Students who are late may be refused admission.
- Appropriate clothing is required (i.e. closed toe shoes, jeans, pants).
- Employers are advised not to send injured employees who are unable to perform the required exercises to pass the course e.g., employees on Workers’ Compensation or light duty.
When Registering Online:
- Complete the form below and a member of KG Safety Services staff will contact you to confirm your registration and payment information.
- Payment, or credit card information to hold your place in the course is required to confirm your registration.