$150 per participant
This one day program provides the basics of wilderness survival, pre-trip planning, hazard recognition and avoidance, information on emergency survival kits and how to use them, survival psychology and navigation skills along with basic wildlife knowledge.
The course teaches the basic skills to live through a short-term wilderness survival situation and more importantly, how to avoid having to do so. Training includes information on working alone in remote locations and how to stay safe, how to identify a possible wilderness survival situation, wildlife identification, safety, and potentially dangerous encounters.
Site Specific Wilderness & Wildlife Training
Looking for a course that reflects the policies and procedures you currently have in place as well as the regulatory frame work? We do that too!
On Site Training
Need on-site training? Not a problem, for groups of 6 or more this is offered for no additional cost for sites within the Capital Region.
Contact us to set up a date that works best for you!
- Program starts at 8:00 AM sharp. Students who are late may be refused admission.
- Appropriate clothing is required (i.e. jeans, pants).
- Employers are advised not to send injured employees who are unable to perform the required exercises to pass the course e.g., employees on Workers’ Compensation or light duty.
- Contact us to set up a date and time that works best for you and your staff
- Need on-site training? Not a problem, for groups of 6 or more this is offered for no additional cost for sites within the Capital Region
- Payment, or credit card information to hold your place in the course is required to confirm your registration.